Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
⏱ Hot & crispy restaurant-quality fries in about 5-7 minutes.
🍟 Serves 4 people.
🧄 Comes with free garlic mayo and ketchup.
- Make sure the fries stayed frozen and were not re-frozen several times.
- If oven/toaster has settings, preheat oven to 350F.
- Place frozen fries on a wire rack. Spread out as much as possible and avoid stacking high. (Do 2 batches if needed.)
- Place fries in toaster or oven.
- Heat for 5-7 minutes until crispy. (Time depends on your oven's heat.)
- If your fries are limp and soggy, add more time.
👩🍳 If you have any cooking questions, please send us a Facebook message. We're always happy to help.